Give it a 'Tri'
Want to 'Tri' Triathlon?
The Club caters for all abilities - in fact, the majority of our members had never completed a triathlon before joining up. Our training program has sessions for all fitness levels, with additional support in each discipline and introductory sessions to get you going. If triathlon is something you're interested in, you can be sure we'll guide you to the start line fully prepared to complete your first triathlon.
This term UoN Tri are joining forces with UoN Engage to bring you beginner focused training sessions, to start off your triathlon journey. All sessions are structured and run by our coaches, and are open to all students at the University of Nottingham. Whats great is you don't have to commit to every session, just turn up when you want to have a go.
- Swim - Monday 29th January (7:30-8:30pm) DRSV pool *
- Run - Tuesday 6th February (7:00-8:00pm) University Park Campus *
- Bike - Wednesday 14th February (6:00-7:00pm) Jubilee Spin Studio
- Swim - Monday 19th January (7:30-8:30pm) DRSV pool *
- Run - Tuesday 27th February (7:00-8:00pm) University Park Campus *
- Bike - Wednesday 7th March (6:00-7:00pm) Jubilee Spin Studio
*meet in DRSV cafe 10mins prior to the session start
Our engage sessions are the perfect opportunity to introduce yourself to triathlon and get yourself ready for Notts Triathlon taking place on campus on the 17th June 2018.
This year we are hosting 4 GoTri events that are beginner friendly and aimed towards introducing people to the sport in a really relaxed environment. Make sure your following our facebook page to keep up to date with our upcomming GoTri events